- I would fear going to the bathroom. When will this toilet-paper obsession stop?
- My boobs do not even look like my own. I've always been a full figured gal, but lately the girls are out of control. And OMG, they are so sensitive.
- Morning sickness is a misnomer....try all day nausea. I'm 14 weeks in and am still taking Zo.fran every.single.day.
- Grandmothers to be become CRAZY! My mom and I have always been close and talk on a regular basis (daily or every other day), but now the conversations are different. Never about work or gossip about family. Always "are you eating enough?", "how are you sleeping?", "do you need me to do anything?". I know she means well, but I swear I'm not handicapped - I'm pregnant!
- Round Ligament Pain....I dread sneezing and coughing. I've never had that kind of pain down there. And don't even get me started on the sensation known as "lightening crotch."
Monday, November 22, 2010
Here I come. Well, technically I'm already there but it's been a long 14 weeks. Here are some things I never knew about pregnancy: