As promised, I went to the appointment armed with my list of questions. Here we go:
- Can we change my Foll.istim dosage to increase the number of follies?
- No. "Everything looked good" last cycle and we're hoping for a BFP this month. With my PCOS, they don't want to up my dosage due to the risk of OHSS.
- Can I get meds to help with my lining thickness?
- No. My lining was fine by the time the IUI took place.
- But have no doubt, I will be drinking POM juice like it's water the next week or so.
- Is there any reason NOT to do an IUI before meeting with Dr. L again on the 31st?
- "Absolutely not". Basically he knew how long it would take to get an appointment and didn't want us to have to sit out a cycle while waiting for a consult.
Although my Rx meds are the same, I'm thinking about taking brome.lain tablets to aid in implantation. I've read a lot about women drinking pineapple core smoothies for this, but I'd rather get the supplement and drink with water. Anyone out there tried pinapple core smoothies or brome.lain tablets before?