- I survived the cysts from hell (obviously). I'm interested to see what's going on in there.
- I had my beta last Friday and it was negative. After lots of tears, I think I'm ready to move forward with IUI #2. I just hope the cysts are gone and I'm not on the bench for a cycle.
- Today is CD 1. AF came to town in full force.
Fingers crossed that my CD 3 appointment goes well on Wednesday and the shots can commence. I'm hoping to talk to my nurse about two major concerns of mine:
- Lining - At my last CD 9 ultrasound, the nurse commented that lining was thin, but I had only stopped bleeding two days before that. I'm going to do a little research (read: obsess) regarding how to help my lining. I've tried drinking POM, but I wonder what else is out there.
- Follistim Dosage - I'm hoping to convince Dr L to up my dosage, but only a little. I'm hoping by doing so, I'll have more follies and have better odds. I mean, if one egg and 20 million sperm can't make it work, what can it hurt?? Mr. MBC and I have talked and we're okay with multiples. I'd be okay if we never had to deal IF treatments again.
And a real-life friend, K, that was 3 days behind me in her IUI cycle. She found out about her BFP today. I'm so excited for her and it renews my hope since we have the same RE.