Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 11 - Blog Challenge

Day 11-Favorite TV shows


I must say I watch entirely too much TV.  But in my defense, Mr. MBC and I DVR everything so it doens't take as long to watch our shows.  Here's a list of shows that have "season passes" on our DVR right now:
 
Comedies
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Two & a Half Med
  • Mike & Molly
  • Modern Family
  • Cougar Town
Drama
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Good Wife
Reality
(Disclaimer - I'm a reality tv junkie.  I can't look away from it!)
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Jersey Shore
  • The Real Housewives of _______ (any city but Beverly Hills)
  • Jerseylicious
  • Millionaire Matchmaker
  • I Used To Be Fat
  • Heavy
Guilty Pleasures
(My kids are never going to watch ABC Family!)
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Secret Life of the American Teenager
Holy crap that's a long list!!  I will say that I'm not up to date on all of these shows.  Heck, most days I fall asleep before 8:30 on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you seen my baby carriage?