Monday, February 14, 2011

5, 6, 7, & 8 (playing catch up)

So I'm not even a week in and I already fail at the 30 day blog challenge.  But, I have been sick and Mr. MBC sent several hours Saturday registering.  So exhausting!

Day 5-Your siblings
  • I have one brother.  I think I've mentioned him before.  He's 10 years younger than me, so we basically grew up as only children.  Even though there is a huge age gap between us, he and I are very close.  We don't talk on the phone that often, but when we see each other he always says "Hey, I've been wanting to ask you something...."  I love my baby brother. 



Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies
  • Steel Magnolias
  • Love Actually
  • Bridget Jones's Diary
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • The Family Stone
    • If you notice, they're all girly movies :)

Day 8-A place you've traveled to
  • NYC, NY - been to NYC twice and would go tomorrow if I had the chance.  Both trips were girl trips - first with girlfriends and then with my mom, aunt and cousin.
  • Phoenix, AZ - went here in college for a sorority convention.  So freakin' hot in June!
  • St. Thomas, USVI - Mr. MBC and I went here on our honeymoon.  We stayed at an all-inclusive resort and it was awesome!  We plan to go back for our 5 year anniversary.  The boys will be almost 2 at that point, so I *may* be able to leave them for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you seen my baby carriage?