Day 5-Your siblings
- I have one brother. I think I've mentioned him before. He's 10 years younger than me, so we basically grew up as only children. Even though there is a huge age gap between us, he and I are very close. We don't talk on the phone that often, but when we see each other he always says "Hey, I've been wanting to ask you something...." I love my baby brother.
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
- Steel Magnolias
- Love Actually
- Bridget Jones's Diary
- Dirty Dancing
- Sweet Home Alabama
- The Family Stone
- If you notice, they're all girly movies :)
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
- NYC, NY - been to NYC twice and would go tomorrow if I had the chance. Both trips were girl trips - first with girlfriends and then with my mom, aunt and cousin.
- Phoenix, AZ - went here in college for a sorority convention. So freakin' hot in June!
- St. Thomas, USVI - Mr. MBC and I went here on our honeymoon. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort and it was awesome! We plan to go back for our 5 year anniversary. The boys will be almost 2 at that point, so I *may* be able to leave them for a few days.